Monday, November 12, 2007

Handwashing

Probably my biggest pet peave is when people don't wash their hands. GROSS!

I work in a fairly nice office building. However, I am thoroughly convinced that the cleaning people don't really clean...I really don't even think they wipe things down. Every day, the counter is just as dirty as it was the day before. The doors of the bathroom stalls, which are supposed to be white, have something on them from where everyone touches the doors.

Every now and then, I take a Lysol wipe in there and wipe off the door and the toilet of the stall I use. But if the nastiness of the bathrooms isn't enough, people don't wash their hands either!

There are the women that turn the water on and turn it right back off. What does that do? Do they think that nobody is going to notice?
Then, there are the women that put soap on their hands and rinse it off without rubbing it all over. That doesn't do anything either.
The other day, after a little over a year at this place, I was met with shock and horror when I witnessed someone walk right out of the stall and right out the door. OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO GROSS!

I just really don't know what else to say about this. A person can only use so much GermX before their hands start to crack from dryness.

Come on people. It takes 30 seconds.

No comments: