Monday, February 28, 2011

Pet Peaves

I have found a new pet peave.  I'll add it to my list of many.

I bought a couple pairs of casual, cotton dress pants from Eddie Bauer.  I love them...they are very soft and comfortable to wear to work.  However, I don't dry them or send them to  the dry cleaners, because they will shrink and be too short.  SO, I hang them to dry after I wash them.  The problem with that is that they are EXTREMELY wrinkled.  I iron and iron and iron, and they still look wrinkled.  Don't get me wrong, I iron them well enough to look presentable in public, but I don't like wrinkles!

Now, when I say I don't like wrinkles, I'm not kidding.  I used to iron my pajamas.  The only reason I quit is because I began pulling them out of the dryer quick enough that I could fold them and be happy with their straightness.  Yes, I am a bit OCD.

No comments: